Things I like about my room.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Photobucket
This is my rat's cage. My rats are lovely and they are called Poppy and Meg, I got them both for Christmas. Poppy and Meg are really friendly and enjoy being picked up.

Photobucket
These are my model horse shelves. My model horses are special and they have won lots of prizes in model horse shows, especially Silver (who's not in the picture) who has won firsts in all his classes except one!

Photobucket
This is my horse ornament shelf, the wooden horse at the end I made with a kit and the rest were presents. The clay horse was made by our teacher at Sculpture Class; he looks like a Julip 'Ted' horse!

Photobucket
Here is one of the shelves behind my bed, and it has more ornaments and things I have made. The wooden horse was a present from my friend and my Mum made the stripey cat.

2 comments:

Amber Kirk-Ford January 9, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

Oh cool! I like all your horses and stuff! :)

*Vienna* February 6, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

No way i have like never met any one with a pet rat I have one too I wrote something on my blog about her my blog address is http://viennacorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP