tie dye rugs, rider, halter, a forum and new model...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Today I made a lot of tie dye rugs for my models. I've finished some of them but there's still loads to do! I did some on brown and blue.

Photobucket
(sorry the pic's so small)
Left to right: Firefly (white grey) in brown rug, Thornton in blue rug with a halter i made and the rider holding another rug, and Raspberry in brown. There's loads of blue to make up.


I also joined a model horse forum, Forum Equorum (click), it's the forum to Equorum (click) (i want to buy a falabella, they're lovely)



At the HE group party my friend gave me a present, I opened it early and it was a lovely model horse:

Photobucket

I'm either going to call her Cassie or Milly.

On Sunday we put up the Christmas tree, which Pepper LOVED, and Allie layed underneath it:

Photobucket
Tree


Photobucket
Oh, yuuuum, lights...


Photobucket
Really very comfy.



Byye! =]

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amber Kirk-Ford December 18, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

Oh, wow! Cool blog! I didn't think you liked blogging anymore, where did you get the cool template?

Merry Christmas!

From Amber :)

Here I Am, This is Me December 18, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

yeah i just forget to blog!! I got it from this website, i think it's www.pyzam.com

stefndawniy December 18, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Cats and christmas trees make me laugh :)
love your new blog :)

Here I Am, This is Me December 19, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Pepper's getting annoying climbing up the tree!

Thanks :)

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP